What a great moment for USA!!!!

I guess we won? Epic video fer shure!!!

1zn8znt.jpg

USA was killing me on that game. Luckily we topped the group (first time since 1930) and we play Ghuna Saturday instead of Germany. We should fair well against them. This could be good for the USA soccer world.:thumb: I'm going to Brazil for the 2014 World Cup....And yes I will be wearing some sweet Pj's in the stands.

James

Staff member
who are we? USA who are we? USA who are we? USA

I cant heeeeeear you...

USA
:sorry: was getting caught up in the chanting. :smirk:
USA

Oh and one more thing...

USA

USA was killing me on that game. Luckily we topped the group (first time since 1930) and we play Ghana Saturday instead of Germany. We should fair well against them. This could be good for the USA soccer world.:thumb: I'm going to Brazil for the 2014 World Cup....And yes I will be wearing some sweet Pj's in the stands.

I don't follow soccer at all however being able to watch the world cup since it started a couple weeks ago it's the first thing on TV I turn on...my wife thinks I'm nuts (So when did you become a soccer fan??? is what I get every morning). The reporters had given USA high marks before the game expecting them to win by 2...It wasn't as easy a game as they thought. :thumb:

Hey CDA...Besides just being French...what did the French team do to deserve the bashing they're getting from everyone?

As for the rioting...most of the "rioters" don't even know the world cup is going on or even know what the world cup is....:shocked: :smirk::smirk: They'd think someones pissed because he kicked the ball!!!!! Anyone could jam it into that net, look how low it is!!! :smirk:

I don't follow soccer at all however being able to watch the world cup since it started a couple weeks ago it's the first thing on TV I turn on...my wife thinks I'm nuts (So when did you become a soccer fan??? is what I get every morning). The reporters had given USA high marks before the game expecting them to win by 2...It wasn't as easy a game as they thought. :thumb:

Hey CDA...Besides just being French...what did the French team do to deserve the bashing they're getting from everyone?

As for the rioting...most of the "rioters" don't even know the world cup is going on or even know what the world cup is....:shocked: :smirk::smirk: They'd think someones pissed because he kicked the ball!!!!! Anyone could jam it into that net, look how low it is!!! :smirk:
You said it, besides the French being French. They lost to host South Africa 2 - 1 and that put the French team at the bottom of their group and no chance to move on. They boycotted a mandatory practice the following day and got everybody in an uproar. They French team was one of the elite teams and they disappointed. Whatever, a lot of teams are surprising the critics in this cup..

im not a fan of football/soccer but at exactly 1:00 in the vid some hot chick stands up and you get a glimpse of her tight bubble butt in tiny denim shorts. :smirk: if i get to see more of those then that is 1 reason for me to become a world cup fan! :banana: