WFO trailriders pictures and videos

Wow! That looks like some great riding! A pretty large group moving pretty well. I dont see any dust:hail:but I do see some 2 smoke:thumb:

Now that is a very nice video !! That trail looks like an absolute gem. BTW, was that
the old "pound it with a rock" method you guys were using to get that guy's boot buckle
to snap in ? Just curious... I thought I was the only one who did that. :lol::banghead:

Now that is a very nice video !! That trail looks like an absolute gem. BTW, was that
the old "pound it with a rock" method you guys were using to get that guy's boot buckle
to snap in ? Just curious... I thought I was the only one who did that. :lol::banghead:

Sorry for the late reply. I will be sharing a lot of new stuff now that my race series is over, MO HGP winter series. His sole came loose and we tried to tie it back, no duct tape. He got the tie caught in his rear wheel on the hill climb. That was the reason we all had to turn around and try again. This was close to Fayette ville ARK. :cheers: