Wellsville Trails Hillclimbs 7-21-2012

check it out "bros" just went out to wellsville for a day and felt like i was riding really good and didnt take any diggers rode some new creeks to me and some singletrack, just layed it over on like 1 hill, would have had video of topsoil and albino seal hill but the cam died, watch it, filmed on the go pro like a boss

shank you

yeh it gets really technical in some spots im actually in pretty good shape now dont get wore out over a day of riding anymored

You're also 15 and full of piss and vinager you little young whipper snapper :gibbs: when I was your age I use to walk to school 10 miles up hill both ways in snow :lol:

You're also 15 and full of piss and vinager you little young whipper snapper :gibbs: when I was your age I use to walk to school 10 miles up hill both ways in snow :lol:

how do you walk up hill 2 ways, unless of course you meant you walked up and down hills every day.

check it out "bros" just went out to wellsville for a day and felt like i was riding really good and didnt take any diggers rode some new creeks to me and some singletrack, just layed it over on like 1 hill, would have had video of topsoil and albino seal hill but the cam died, watch it, filmed on the go pro like a boss

I liked it but what was that crazy rining noise? I heard it the entire time you were riding....it was like riiiiiing a ding ding ring ring ring a ding ding ding....riiiiiiiiiing a ding ding ding.... any idea??? :noidea: