Well that was stupid

James

Staff member
Last night, while working on the bike, I was attempting to tighten a zip tie with a pair of needle nose pliers. They slipped off and....BAM...stuck that bee'otch through my bottom lip. :rant: And by "through" I mean all the way through. :foul:

Since the pliers weren't exactly sanitary I poured some iodine on it, could taste that crap. :bonk:

1.jpg

2.jpg

Anybody else ever do anything stupid like that, or am I the only one? :lol: :facepalm:

when i was a kid we had battles in the apartments i lived in. i was hiding behind a wall and at the worst time i stood up and bam some scissors to my face.... one kid kicked the scicors towards the wall and i stood up at the wrong time.... they stuck in just above my lip and i could feel the metal on the inside of my mouth.

stupid but in a different way i guess

:lol::lol::lol: Have done stuff like that many times. While cooking Xmas dinner this year, I was trying to cut something with the knife facing my other hand. As I was doing this, I thought this might not be a good idea. A nano second later, the knife slipped and cut the shit out of may finger and hand. Still have the scar.

James

Staff member
Why were you kissing your pliers to begin with? Are you blind and need to get right on top of the part your were zip tying?:smirk:
:prof: Let me do your job for you...

I was (attempting) to tighten a zip tie that already had the "tail" cut off, hence the need for needle nose pliers. And the reason I stabbed myself in the face (when it slip off) is because since I'm so short my face is about eye level to the bars. Come on CDA get with the program, you've been slacking lately. :gibbs:

I was sitting by the campfire with my pocket knife carving in the dark and slipped and felt a nick on my finger then a real wet feeling. I went inside to clean this little nick and realized the sharp end of my case sliced my finger down to the bone and damn near off :picard: I'll post a scar pic later

My hands are a diary of all my F-ups, but my face? Nah! Ya got me on that one! Chicks dig scars! Tell her it was from when you saved a family from a burning car or something...:thumb: But stand on your tippie-toes when you say that! It happen's to the shortest of us! Villipoto is only 5'5! You are in good company! I hear he travels in a suitcase too!

:smirk:

I was paintballing one time and we were playing capture the flag. The flag was on top of a hill where both advancing sides could see the flag. I was using my friends semi-auto gun. This other friend on my team had a pump action gun that sucked. So I decided to let him borrow my gun... I pretty much had one shot because the tube that held the paintballs was ripped off the gun. I made my self the runner. I would run up really fast grab the flag and haul ass back to cover. Well I was successful the first few times. My last game though, I ran to get it and pick up the flag, it was short so I had to bend over to get it. As I was bent over I would swing around at the same time, as I was swinging around I got shot in the nuts... I didn't eat the rest of the day. I was wearing shorts so I had no padding. Not as cool as some of the stories, but I should be grateful for that :lol:

Last night, while working on the bike, I was attempting to tighten a zip tie with a pair of needle nose pliers. They slipped off and....BAM...stuck that bee'otch through my bottom lip. :rant: And by "through" I mean all the way through. :foul:

Since the pliers weren't exactly sanitary I poured some iodine on it, could taste that crap. :bonk:

View attachment 7203

View attachment 7204

Anybody else ever do anything stupid like that, or am I the only one? :lol: :facepalm:

Come on James, If you want to get your bottom lipped pierced just do it and own it. No need to cover it up with "my pliers slipped".

:smirk:

Just a few months ago when i first was takeing my shock apart i was trying to pull the seal out and it slipped out of the vice
it was quite the :doh: moment
IMGA0595.JPG