Well, Hello Everyone

I never did this, so here goes.
My name is Rick, but I go by the screenname Agent2. I am not a cop or FBI, when I joined the "other" dirtbike website, it asked for a screen name, I was at work and my computer station was - Agent2, so there you go.
I am a grouchy old fart, usually have a scowl on my face. I ride alone a lot 'cuz I don't have the patience to wait for everyone else to suit up, check their bikes and decide where to ride to. But I will drink your booze and eat your food. I ride when it's 90 degrees outside, none of this cold, wet, winter crap for me. And I am a slow rider, plus I have to stop to check out every little thing I find in the desert.
I know a lot of the other Cali riders here, however most of them won't admit it.
Any other questions, feel free to ask, if I am in a good mood, I will reply...............

I never did this, so here goes.
My name is Rick, but I go by the screenname Agent2. I am not a cop or FBI, when I joined the "other" dirtbike website, it asked for a screen name, I was at work and my computer station was - Agent2, so there you go.
I am a grouchy old fart, usually have a scowl on my face. I ride alone a lot 'cuz I don't have the patience to wait for everyone else to suit up, check their bikes and decide where to ride to. But I will drink your booze and eat your food. I ride when it's 90 degrees outside, none of this cold, wet, winter crap for me. And I am a slow rider, plus I have to stop to check out every little thing I find in the desert.
I know a lot of the other Cali riders here, however most of them won't admit it.
Any other questions, feel free to ask, if I am in a good mood, I will reply...............

Patron shot grouchy?:lol::P

So, will you wait for me to wipe the dust off my bike before I remove it from my stand?

:lol: Yeah cause he'll just bust out his telescope and sit on top of a hill and find you. :smirk: After your done with the whoops ! :prof:

:lol: Yeah cause he'll just bust out his telescope and sit on top of a hill and find you. :smirk: After your done with the whoops ! :prof:

It's a monocular, and it's great for spotting rangers in the distance.
I also carry a pair of kung fu shoes, but thats a different story.

I'm still wondering if he's serious about taking his bike off the stand????? :smirk: Just sayin from what I've read................:prof:
One thing you should know about me, is I never BS about anything:smirk:....:thinking: Wait an minute, there was a thread a while back that I made a bunch of stuff up about myself so I could fit in here, but that didn't work..

Wear the loud ones, makes it easier for the rescue helicopter to spot you from 10.000 feet in the air. :thumb:
:thumb: That is probably not a bad idea.