South Welcome To The California Desert

That was last Sunday, 75 miles of sweet, flowing, no sand (little), no rocks (pebbles), no quads:smirk:, just stress free single track:hyper:

Oh, and no telling where:kissass:

I know where. :lol:

Everyone should go on a Glenn ride at least once. I was bummed that I couldn't join you guys last weekend.

I am game, as long as it is close by so I don't have to drive more than 10 minutes. Oh, there must be good fire roads too. :smirk:
You must not know about this gigantic riding spot. It must be five acres. OK it's actually more like 150, but it's still a postage stamp sized riding area. Really just a little play zone and it must excel in quad donuts. Better than nothing I guess. Even though I've driven by many times with a bike in my truck I've never ventured into it, as I just don't see the point. El Mirage is a paradise in comparison.

The last time I passed by it with a bike in the truck I ended up riding Horse Cyn. Not exactly close by, but not stopping was a good idea.

I know where. :lol:

Everyone should go on a Glenn ride at least once. I was bummed that I couldn't join you guys last weekend.

You must not know about this gigantic riding spot. It must be five acres. OK it's actually more like 150, but it's still a postage stamp sized riding area. Really just a little play zone and it must excel in quad donuts. Better than nothing I guess. Even though I've driven by many times with a bike in my truck I've never ventured into it, as I just don't see the point. El Mirage is a paradise in comparison.

The last time I passed by it with a bike in the truck I ended up riding Horse Cyn. Not exactly close by, but not stopping was a good idea.

I'm sure you have figured out that LaGrange was a :joke::poke: