South Weekday riding!

I am going to try and do another speed run from OW to superstition and back on thursday. Unless someone wants to meet up somewhere and do something fun.

if we jsut putt putt prolly a 3 hour round trip.

me going as fast as i could non stop... with trying to navigate on the fly and going a long way i did from OW to Super in 40 mins.

the way back was a bit more direct but i ended up taking pole line into the OW park and that was 40 mins as well. thats all non stop with no break tho.

if i was gonna ride with someone we could spend all day if we want. i know of some fun ridgelines i want to explore more when im with able riders.

So we ended up doing a short ride at Silverwood yesterday. Took my bro-in-law out for the first time in months so he could get the feel of things on the fire roads. I finally ended up finding 2NX17! :devil: I had a good time on it for the short time we rode it but it is NOT a beginner friendly "road", especially with the recent rains making the ruts worse. I had a feeling it was going to be to difficult for my bro-in-law when I saw that steep rock you had to go up at the start with a black diamond sign next to it. After my bro and I did the first few hills and took turns riding my bro-in-law's 2smoke up them for him, we knew it was best to turn back as time was a factor. Once he gets more rides under his belt and gets more comfortable on the bike, we will def. go finish it.

If anyone is still interested in weekday rides, post em up!

It was fun at silverwood none the less. I want to finish the 2NX17 next time. I enjoyed it but my bro in law just needs to get a little more comfortable before he tries it again. Riding his 2 stroke for him up and down some of the hills brought back memories of my yz250. As much as I loved it for open deserts or dunes, I'll take my 4 stroke any day of the week on trails haha.

You guys missed an awesome ride at Silverwood today. I think it was 32 miles we did and the weather was great also.

Only scary thing was that the last couple trips during the week, we have been seeing more and more riders up there. Had 3 (two VERY CLOSE and SCARY) head on collisions on the fire roads on the way to the 3W trails. From now on, I'm taking EVERY turn slow since most others seem to think it's their highway.

Only scary thing was that the last couple trips during the week, we have been seeing more and more riders up there. Had 3 (two VERY CLOSE and SCARY) head on collisions on the fire roads on the way to the 3W trails. From now on, I'm taking EVERY turn slow since most others seem to think it's their highway.

Two of those were your fault for being on the left side of the road on a turn. So you would have ran into them.