Wasted time on google earth thread

No.

By riding illegally you give dirt bikers a bad name. Maybe yall should ride 4 wheelers, since you seem to have the mindset of a bunch of quadtards...

Hey Sierra (Club)! You left your purse at the fresh market last weekend.

The adventure is the fun part. :ride:

SRAD97750

Staff member
Posting illegal riding areas?
Seriously?
Actually riding or telling others it's cool to ride where it's not legal, is against the law and not allowed. I am against illegal riding period.
BUT, since I am only showing google images of some dirt areas with some horse trails and how those areas have changed over the last decade, I don't see any issue.:noidea: Especially because I'm not giving out directions to these "locations," where riding may or may not be occuring.

As an example, here's an image of where a murder took place. Note, I'm not condoning murder or saying it is ok to murder. I am also not giving out the directions to this "Murderin' hole," where murdering may or may not be taking place. So mind your own... even when your inner troll starts to come out.

google_earth_pool_crashing.jpg

Actually riding or telling others it's cool to ride where it's not legal, is against the law and not allowed. I am against illegal riding period.
BUT, since I am only showing google images of some dirt areas with some horse trails and how those areas have changed over the last decade, I don't see any issue.:noidea: Especially because I'm not giving out directions to these "locations," where riding may or may not be occuring.

As an example, here's an image of where a murder took place. Note, I'm not condoning murder or saying it is ok to murder. I am also not giving out the directions to this "Murderin' hole," where murdering may or may not be taking place. So mind your own... even when your inner troll starts to come out.

google_earth_pool_crashing.jpg

140 Must be josmolocos relative!

Hey Sierra (Club)! You left your purse at the fresh market last weekend.

The adventure is the fun part. :ride:

Ha, You're funny.

Lemme put it into perspective adventure riderz. When you ride illegally and piss off the owners of the land and more than likely their neighbors too(if the area has neighbors nearby), you make those people anti-OHV. So when legislation to close down more riding area comes up, or the sierra club comes knocking asking for more funds to put in the pockets of legislators to make those kinds of bills, those owners are probably gonna support them.

So because of tards, that couldn't be bothered to think of what their actions are doing, WE'RE losing land to ride on legally.

And I troll because I like to ride legally:finger:

I've only rode illegally once. We don't ride anywhere that is posted no trespassing. And no where near residential areas where we could cause a nuisance. Problem? The only place we have trespassed on was stupid of us and we will never go back but we had fun didn't harm the land, didn't cause a disturbance, nobody knew we were there. About 7 years ago we had the dune buggy and dirt bikes out at this sand pit next door to an industrial warehouse, while we were there a police car pulled up. He didn't come talk to us, he didn't give us a citation. You know why? Because the area wasn't posted no trespassing and we weren't causing a disturbance. So please continue to tell me how I myself am putting a bad name out there for OHV riders.

Ha, You're funny.

Lemme put it into perspective adventure riderz. When you ride illegally and piss off the owners of the land and more than likely their neighbors too(if the area has neighbors nearby), you make those people anti-OHV. So when legislation to close down more riding area comes up, or the sierra club comes knocking asking for more funds to put in the pockets of legislators to make those kinds of bills, those owners are probably gonna support them.

So because of tards, that couldn't be bothered to think of what their actions are doing, WE'RE losing land to ride on legally.

And I troll because I like to ride legally:finger:
I agree, I go to the track. 20$ for 8 hours or riding on nicely prepped dirt, burning no bridges doing my thing. If you ride illegally, your asking for the government douches to shut down riding areas. People have the right to say no riding on their land, plus if you get hurt, then what? Your kinda screwed. Ride smart, just my 2 cents, make nothing more of it :thumb:

Depending on if I see no trespassing signs, im gonna go for it because obviously if they gave a rats ass they would put some signs up to warn you not to go on there and if they did not want you there, especially here where there's lots of trees just hang it up on the side of the trail or if you wanna get fancy make a gate