All Want to plan a after XMAS day ride

Im wanting to get out again. Lots of rain this next week. Mid-week is best for no crowds. Im open to where ever. May have some rookies and kids too if we go some where they can ride. Family event is good too. Any ideas or plans already being formulated?

Im wanting to get out again. Lots of rain this next week. Mid-week is best for no crowds. Im open to where ever. May have some rookies and kids too if we go some where they can ride. Family event is good too. Any ideas or plans already being formulated?

Miami is close, weather and snow level permitting.

Have always wondered about this area. Have driven thru here many a time. Have you ever ridden in the oil fields there before Mike? Lots and lots of trails out there.

Have always wondered about this area. Have driven thru here many a time. Have you ever ridden in the oil fields there before Mike? Lots and lots of trails out there.

i've ridden James Road off the 65... theres a few cool little tracks too. i'm busy till saturday but if you guys know of some place around here and are coming this way i'll be there! my brother said up in the hills theres some trails off Jack Flats Road that he wants to hit up but i've never been there