Forums
New posts
Search forums
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Everything Dirt Bike
Make / Model Specific
Yamaha
Wanda-Licious
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="snowflake" data-source="post: 233538" data-attributes="member: 152"><p>Ordered some Dunlop at82’s for it. I’m also gonna need a clutch (I’m likely gonna do the Rekluse manual) radiators and gonna buy a new inner clutch cover for it as parts are disappearing and the steel bolts into aluminum on the oil filter cover tends to pull the threads out over time</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="snowflake, post: 233538, member: 152"] Ordered some Dunlop at82’s for it. I’m also gonna need a clutch (I’m likely gonna do the Rekluse manual) radiators and gonna buy a new inner clutch cover for it as parts are disappearing and the steel bolts into aluminum on the oil filter cover tends to pull the threads out over time [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Post reply
Forums
Everything Dirt Bike
Make / Model Specific
Yamaha
Wanda-Licious
Top