Wahoo! New Job????

Well guys I didn't do the insurance thing. Looks like my current job may be drying up so I need to find a job that is going to pay now. Man it has been a long time since I job hunted. In fact my Resume was well.......I never have had one.:shocked: But I got one made up and there seem to be lots of jobs its just beating out the competition for the squish. My big thing is trying to get one with good benefits. I think yesterday I put in for 20 different jobs. Nows when I wish I had some more schooling. Oh well though can't do anything about it now. Luckily my wife got a raise and has a decent job so worst case I can always get two shitty jobs for a while to get by. Had to put the bike up for sale but it just gives me an excuse to try out a KTM200 one of these days. :smirk: Kinda sucks though the cool weather has my daughter wanting to ride. We went on our first ride together and it was about 35 miles. She did great. Even pissed me off cause that KX100 will out run my WR250. Anyways I best get back to job searching.:thumb: