Wahoo! New Job????

Well I have one more interview for my new job. I blew through the first one with flying colors and passed all the back ground stuff. Now they want another interview with my wife and I. I'm getting excited. Hopefully I will be the new insurance guy on Dirt bike addicts! Figured it was time to quit making others rich and work on making my own family the money. Found this opertunity and I'm giving it a run! Can't wait!

Well I have one more interview for my new job. I blew through the first one with flying colors and passed all the back ground stuff. Now they want another interview with my wife and I. I'm getting excited. Hopefully I will be the new insurance guy on Dirt bike addicts! Figured it was time to quit making others rich and work on making my own family the money. Found this opertunity and I'm giving it a run! Can't wait!

I hate to tell you this but, I hate insurance guys! :smirk:

Are you going to be a New York Life Insurance Sales Agent?

haha thats just cause you guys need someone that can insure you properly. actually I hate paying the bill but I sure liked my insurance when I totalled my boat and my motorcycle. :smirk:

No it would be for Farmer's Insurance.

I saw your post about this in chat yesterday...Don't know how you might have gotten invloved, I kept getting e-mails about opening my own Farmers ins biz when I was looking for a job. They got a hold of my resume through (I assume) Monster and decided this was right up my alley! NOT...tried something out of my comfort zone, didn't work out so well. Looked awful tempting...as they noted to lure me in.......1st year over $100k, 2nd, 350k, by the 5th year you'll be raking in over $500k...rolling in squish...I hope it works for you though. :thumb:

I saw your post about this in chat yesterday...Don't know how you might have gotten invloved, I kept getting e-mails about opening my own Farmers ins biz when I was looking for a job. They got a hold of my resume through (I assume) Monster and decided this was right up my alley! NOT...tried something out of my comfort zone, didn't work out so well. Looked awful tempting...as they noted to lure me in.......1st year over $100k, 2nd, 350k, by the 5th year you'll be raking in over $500k...rolling in squish...I hope it works for you though. :thumb:

No wonder my premiums are through the roof :foul:

Hey uncle Rack,,, are you sure you don't have 8k to spare:smirk:

Wow that is some serious squish! I wonder how many of dem gise actually make this squish. Oh and was that before or after expenses?

Good luck with your new venture Bryce :thumb: