Pro Vegas Supercross!

It was a great time and tickets go on sale today for those who have the secret code...:devil: James better get on your computer and dial us in again. :thumb: I really appricated the trip James and the only request I have for next year is maybe a room upgrade for down on the stripe...:smirk:

Hope the Rack clan made it out of the FMF Pool party OK Sunday. Last time I checked on them, G-Man was playing referee to the Rockstar Girls vs the Monster Girls in a game of Marko Polo..:devil:
Talk about "Fish out of Water":doh:

It was a great time and tickets go on sale today for those who have the secret code...:devil: James better get on your computer and dial us in again. :thumb: I really appricated the trip James and the only request I have for next year is maybe a room upgrade for down on the stripe...:smirk:

Hope the Rack clan made it out of the FMF Pool party OK Sunday. Last time I checked on them, G-Man was playing referee to the Rockstar Girls vs the Monster Girls in a game of Marko Polo..:devil:

:devil:

There better be pictures of this....