Amatuer Van says

Newton you're 30, old, past your prime, washed up, thats why you should buy a cheap yz250 and go race some gnar gnar cause it pisses off people that took out a 2nd mortgage just to be at the races this year that their very own eli tomac can't be a goddamn tow yard kid.

So I think thats what I'm gonna do, find a relatively cheap yz250, do some basic mods, race some technical races, and then go to the mint in december

Do it, but go all in on the “cheap” thing. An old YZ with scratched up plastics and no graphics. Maybe even some duct tape on the seat. You will be decked out in the most mismatched gear you can find. How pisssd off will people be when they get their ass kicked by some some red headed ragamuffin?

Do it, but go all in on the “cheap” thing. An old YZ with scratched up plastics and no graphics. Maybe even some duct tape on the seat. You will be decked out in the most mismatched gear you can find. How pisssd off will people be when they get their ass kicked by some some red headed ragamuffin?
He could always ask the YZDOC to build one from the ground up. Maybe put an X trans in a 2003 steel frame and put 2004 forks to get the 48mm size. Maybe even a 18/21 tire combo as well. But IDK what he really wants.

He could always ask the YZDOC to build one from the ground up. Maybe put an X trans in a 2003 steel frame and put 2004 forks to get the 48mm size. Maybe even a 18/21 tire combo as well. But IDK what he really wants.
Yeah, build him a sleeper.
This could possibly be a drunk post. He might not remember doing it. :lol:

as it turns out, yz250 prices are currently out of my budget, ol faithful hasn't really ran since v2r, drop the gearing and put some normal tubes and tires on the bitch and just send it even though I've gone riding twice in the past 2 years?
1622409573310.png