Vacation

Me and the wife are looking at taking a small but much needed vacation in September. Looking at heading towards Florida Gulf Coast in Destin (assuming the oil hasn't covered the beach by then). Got great hook up on a resort down there. Anyone ever been down this way in September? Looking at what the weather might be like... Any input would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Me and the wife are looking at taking a small but much needed vacation in September. Looking at heading towards Florida Gulf Coast in Destin (assuming the oil hasn't covered the beach by then). Got great hook up on a resort down there. Anyone ever been down this way in September? Looking at what the weather might be like... Any input would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

No, been Orlando...as for the weather, I figure sunny, warm and huuuuuumid! I'd go anyways depsite the oil. They could use the support! :thumb:

I'm thinking about taking the family to Australia next winter - it's got everything - Sun for the Wife, great beaches for the kids, sharks for the Mother-in-Law..............

James

Staff member
I'm thinking about taking the family to Australia next winter - it's got everything - Sun for the Wife, great beaches for the kids, sharks for the Mother-in-Law..............
:lol: Love it.

You guys should come out to Cali for the next ride, whenever that may be.

We were gonna go to florida that year the oil spill happened but noooooo.

My grandma still has her house in Italy, just passed on to her when her father died :( but on the bright side we visit a few times a year as a family. She lives in canada but we all go. its a great place, i love the beaches too. aaand whats on the beaches :drool: