Other USWE H2 Hydration System

I recently purchased a USWE H2 pack from offroadchampions.com
and I have to say that I'm impressed. It is by far the most comfortable hydration pack I've ever worn, it doesn't move while riding, holds plenty of water for those long rides (2.5 Liter bladder)
Facebook-competition.jpg

The harness system is what makes it "not just a hydration pack" it makes putting the pack on and off very simple, one squeeze of the center clip does it. A handy thing about the straps, is that they are angled in such a way that they hold my atlas neck brace in place perfectly. Like the Leatt Hydration systems (which are made by USWE for Leatt) the bladder unfortunately isn't very durable and is intended to be replaced, although they can last far longer than the every ride/race, I've already managed to pop one in a crash. Replacement bladders cost 20 for a pack of 5.

To buy:http://offroadchampions.com/

I recently purchased a USWE H2 pack from offroadchampions.com
and I have to say that I'm impressed. It is by far the most comfortable hydration pack I've ever worn, it doesn't move while riding, holds plenty of water for those long rides (2.5 Liter bladder)
Facebook-competition.jpg

The harness system is what makes it "not just a hydration pack" it makes putting the pack on and off very simple, one squeeze of the center clip does it. A handy thing about the straps, is that they are angled in such a way that they hold my atlas neck brace in place perfectly. Like the Leatt Hydration systems (which are made by USWE for Leatt) the bladder unfortunately isn't very durable and is intended to be replaced, although they can last far longer than the every ride/race, I've already managed to pop one in a crash. Replacement bladders cost 20 for a pack of 5.

To buy:http://offroadchampions.com/

You look good in KTM orange gear. Now you need to get a bike to match your gear.

:stirthepot:

Thanks for the report. Not sure I like the fact that you can pop the bladder that easy. I you are in a race and crash early you can now not have water the rest of the race/ride.

Can't tell by the pictures but does it have a decent storage area for carrying stuff?

Thanks for the report. Not sure I like the fact that you can pop the bladder that easy. I you are in a race and crash early you can now not have water the rest of the race/ride.

Can't tell by the pictures but does it have a decent storage area for carrying stuff?
Not really. It has enough room for a wallet camera and phone thats about it. I carry the old cigar transponders in the bladder area as thats the only area with enough flat surface to allow it to lay horizontally. Although they do offer similar packs with more storage area