Up-tite Beta/Husqvarna

Judging from the pics in this thread it looks like the most serious terrain those bikes see is the garage. Guessing that the Beta was on teh show room floor. What's you excuse John? Way too clean and no marks from the trail.

A trip down royal flush should fix that. By the way did you guys find it on the last Spangler trip?

Judging from the pics in this thread it looks like the most serious terrain those bikes see is the garage. Guessing that the Beta was on teh show room floor. What's you excuse John? Way too clean and no marks from the trail.

A trip down royal flush should fix that. By the way did you guys find it on the last Spangler trip?

We did not look for it on the New Years trip.

I don't think that is his bike in the picture. Our bikes are much cleaner then that. :P

We did not look for it on the New Years trip.
Every time I go searching for the Flush, I know I am doing circles around it. I just need to go down and up every canyon over there. cleonard, do you have GPS or a google image of it you can send me? Once I see it, I will know where it is.

Me and my KTM plastic quick disconnect skid plate ain't scured.

IMG_0495.jpg

:smirk:
Was this picture taken when the bike was brand new? I do not see a single chip, scuff or scratch anywhere. :noidea:

It's not a picture of my bike. Just a picture of the model skid plate I have I took from google. My bike is beat up from the trail :rant:

And Rack, I choose B!

you got nothing to worry about Johnny. unless he brings his extra fuses you will leave him behind :lol:

That would be the Husky Mr. Kuntyuckie! And I had the fuses with me that day, never seen the crack under the dark plastic cover. Should have just replaces them and we would have been on our way. The Beta has less because it is not EFI.