Unseasonally Warm

Actually for some reason I have a new trend to get extremely nauseous when I am on vacation the night before we leave for home. But never travelers diarrhea :lol:

TD is usually caused by the body not being familiar with the local foods/beverages etc...like the water in Mexico, that's why they say "DON'T DRINK THE WATER". Don't eat raw clams (not that kind..:naughty:) either..that'll mess up yoru day and the sheets if you're not careful! :smirk:

Yessir! I love it, I looked over at my thermometer and it said 47*. I hate bad winters, I'll take this any day of the week over some snow drift, even if I don't get off school :thumb: Just praying it holds for AX next weekend, those building are freaking cold!

its been pretty mild hear in va. no snow yet, although it has been getting pretty cold latly. thats not good for my cus i make all my money shoveling snow and mowing grass. so unless the grass starts to grow in january, or it snows, im not making any money

Sun spots is what I heard recently which is why the weather is so warm this time of year. WTF is the sun spot again? :prof: I know someone who can educate us on this matter. :thinking:

Sun spots is what I heard recently which is why the weather is so warm this time of year. WTF is the sun spot again? :prof: I know someone who can educate us on this matter. :thinking:

Minus 40 this am when I went to work.......I'm not saying that's cold but, I did throw a couple ice cubes in my morning coffee just to warm it up a little.....

Nobody has any snow right now... waiting for my old home Mammoth (love you Mammoth) to get some major snowfall. I want to go skiing/ boarding!!!!! :cry:

Minus 40 this am when I went to work.......I'm not saying that's cold but, I did throw a couple ice cubes in my morning coffee just to warm it up a little.....

FUCK THAT SHIT!!!!!

its been cold enough to put frost on the windshields in the morning here and that alone sucks