Unseasonally Warm

James

Staff member
Is it just me or has this winter been pretty mild (damn just jinixed it :lol:)? For example last year this time we'd have a foot on the ground it it'd be ~20 degrees. However this winter we've routinally been having days in the 50's. :shocked:....in January....:bonk:

:lol: Glad I don't own a ski resort. :bonk:

Now that I think about it, this past summer was pretty darn hot and humid as well (triple digits with up to 90% humidity :shocked:), heck we even lost a rider (Josh) to heat stroke. :(

Has it been like this across the country?

Is it just me or has this winter been pretty mild (damn just jinixed it :lol:)? For example last year this time we'd have a foot on the ground it it'd be ~20 degrees. However this winter we've routinally been having days in the 50's. :shocked:....in January....:bonk:

:lol: Glad I don't own a ski resort. :bonk:

Now that I think about it, this past summer was pretty darn hot and humid as well (triple digits with up to 90% humidity :shocked:), heck we even lost a rider (Josh) to heat stroke. :(

Has it been like this across the country?

Been in the 70s to low 80s all winter here in Florida. Usually we would be in the 50s :cry: I like the 50s

it's suppsoed to be cloudy and "W"(indy) this weekend.....WHY on the weekends???:foul: Been pretty dry here too! We need some rain, I need to hear "Storm watch 2012" for the first time. :smirk:

definitely weird weather in San Diego... last summer had to be one of the coolest summers i can remember. Only a couple times did we even hit triple digits. This Winter has been pretty nice and warm for the most part. Only a couple storms and it didnt get THAT cold at all. In fact i think it was mid december we had a couple days that were pushing the 80's. One day i recall it being hot and it really hasnt felt like winter much here.

thats why we pay the big bucks to live here :smirk:

naw its the aztecs... they knew 2012 is the end and this is just a sign proving so

so that means this year you all should ride like there is no 2013 :smirk:

naw its the aztecs... they knew 2012 is the end and this is just a sign proving so

so that means this year you all should ride like there is no 2013 :smirk:

I thought they were onto something when I went into 2012 with a cold that I still have! Jeez I have had it since last year, beginning to think it's never going away, it will be the end of me. damn Aztecs

I thought they were onto something when I went into 2012 with a cold that I still have! Jeez I have had it since last year, beginning to think it's never going away, it will be the end of me. damn Aztecs

naw that's just Montezuma revenge :P