Uh OH!!!!!

BAMMM!

10514647_10202181402319072_4152327299634764842_n.jpg

BRAAAAPPP!

It would be pretty awesome if it was your new bike. Try and get more info on the pipe. Post the MPS web-site. Maybe they will sell the pipe to those of us who already own a CR500af.? Oh, wait never mind I forgot this is not real. This is a @hondacr500af trap.

It would be pretty awesome if it was your new bike. Try and get more info on the pipe. Post the MPS web-site. Maybe they will sell the pipe to those of us who already own a CR500af.? Oh, wait never mind I forgot this is not real. This is a @hondacr500af trap.

It is!!!!! Can we touch owners now?

It looks like a dep pipe

I love my procircuit pipe. Just a great pipe that pulls solid throughout the power range. For sx I run the shorty, drop the pilot and main 2 sizes depending on temps.

Dep pipes:
http://www.deppipesusa.com/
The pro circuit works pipe made a phenomenal difference on my RM, it pulled longer thru the midrange, and gave more response in the low end. It's hard to keep looking nice, but who cares, it's performance that matters.

The pro circuit works pipe made a phenomenal difference on my RM, it pulled longer thru the midrange, and gave more response in the low end. It's hard to keep looking nice, but who cares, it's performance that matters.

Yeah I here ya on the cleaning. After the 1st month I gave up on it. I just run it and that's it.