U3-X Personal Mobility Prototype

James

Staff member
Payloan had posted this in the chatbox, figured I'd put it in here so more people see it.:thumb:

Ok know how can we implement that into a dirt bike. :thinking:

:smirk:

That's pretty cool.

It would have been especially cool if they targeted the people that really need it, the ones in wheel chairs.

something like this./....
monomx.jpg

hehe but seriously did anyone else think of Wall-E when seeing this thing ? all i could think of is holy shit how fat and lazy can the human race become

Payloan had posted this in the chatbox, figured I'd put it in here so more people see it.:thumb:

Ok know how can we implement that into a dirt bike. :thinking:

:smirk:

That's pretty cool.

It would have been especially cool if they targeted the people that really need it, the ones in wheel chairs.

How about a dirt bike that doesn't require a kickstand and refuses to fall over when you make an error in judgement on the trail.:banana:

How about a dirt bike that doesn't require a kickstand and refuses to fall over when you make an error in judgement on the trail.:banana:

isn't that part of the fun though :noidea: i mean i know it is for me anyway. if riding weren't a bit on the risky/dangerous side i probably wouldn't enjoy it and get as much satisfaction out of it... i don't know maybe i'm just sadistict :shocked:

that thing would never work to replace a wheel chair. Unless maybe you were temporarily limited to no use of one of your legs from trauma or such. You have to have decent balance and core strength to ride that gizmo, and that things gonna squirt right out from under granny like a used ****** from RR's ***. Interesting idea but :thumbsdown: for practicality. :prof: