Trip to the Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about better, payloan- maybe just different. Sand Mountain is is fairly small area, but it is beautiful. Glamis has been a mythical place for me for a long time, I'm hoping some of you hosers will give us a tour when we finally get down that way. :ride:

Not sure about better, payloan- maybe just different. Sand Mountain is is fairly small area, but it is beautiful. Glamis has been a mythical place for me for a long time, I'm hoping some of you hosers will give us a tour when we finally get down that way. :ride:

been so long since i was at glamis its all changed now

comp hill is like half the size it use to be and i guess everyone goes to oldsmobile hill now.... other then that when i use to go out there we just went... place is big and to get back we would just go till we hit the canal and rode back from there.

been so long since i was at glamis its all changed now

comp hill is like half the size it use to be and i guess everyone goes to oldsmobile hill now.... other then that when i use to go out there we just went... place is big and to get back we would just go till we hit the canal and rode back from there.

Yep Trav, Comp Hill is half the size it used to be and the rangers close it down at night.
Everybody hangs at Olds now and there is rumored to be a new one pretty deep in the park towards the canal that is becoming popular.
I like the floating feeling of sand, but other than that the sand is gay.

Thanks, James! ktm toning down the orange probably contributed to my defection to their camp. My plan was to swap out all the plastics to white but it felt unfair to ktm to not advertise their brand for a least a couple more rides.

Jackson, the whips are ineffective most of the time, but it's the law out there, so we run em. There's so few other restrictions at that place it's the least we can do. It still shocks me to see people ripping quads around out there with no helmet, but hey- more power to 'em. It's nice that they have the choice.

In other news from the trip, the 300 was tearing my buddy's 450 a new one every race up Comp Hill.... mwahaha! So what if he's 50 lbs heavier than me. :P In turn, a couple of built Banshees showed me what quick is, they smoked me pretty good. If my starts were better it would have been closer but they were good pilots on some really nice machines.
:shocked: Is this place in Cali? If so is it not an option to not wear an helmet? Looks like you had a great time and the Gold Fish was working good for you. I have been to the dunes a few times and have to say, I am not a fan. Gets old quick and the sand gets everywhere in the trailer.

..the sand is gay.

It IS?!? No wonder it was all up in my shorts.

Know what's even gayer? Marking out a grand prix course out in the dunes that uses the naturally occurring berms and jumps, and racing on it. It's so faggy you'll want to buy a Harley and some chaps when you're done.

I was worried that posting pics of the joint would work against us by increasing the crowds, but it looks like plenty of people have strong feelings against the sand. Which is cool, it takes all kinds. :P

If the sand gets old you must have it mastered- you should show up on a borrowed bike and take all of our heat race bets. :moon:

It IS?!? No wonder it was all up in my shorts.

Know what's even gayer? Marking out a grand prix course out in the dunes that uses the naturally occurring berms and jumps, and racing on it. It's so faggy you'll want to buy a Harley and some chaps when you're done.

I was worried that posting pics of the joint would work against us by increasing the crowds, but it looks like plenty of people have strong feelings against the sand. Which is cool, it takes all kinds. :P

If the sand gets old you must have it mastered- you should show up on a borrowed bike and take all of our heat race bets. :moon:
What is there to master:noidea: Can I borrow your bike...:thumb:

c'mon, really? Picture a 4th gear straight into a 2nd gear chicane. Looks like you'd show us how it's done in 5th/ 3rd, yeah? We are, just a bunch of retards, some racers and vintage racers, ex track nerds, enduro heads, bmxers, and other losers that don't know how to twist the gas, we really should have it all dialed by now huh.

oh yeah, how about starts? those are easy too, only posers practice those. Stand up "rainbow" wheelies? Too gay for you, just by the name! Looks like you're right, there's nothing to learn out there. Stay far away- or feel the burn of the sandy vag!

Whew.... :shocked:
I didn't attack you personally there dude.
I just don't care for the sand.
I find it boring, hard on the bike, and it's gets everywhere in the truck and trailer.
You wanna do wheelies in the sand with your cut-off jean shorts, rock on. :thumb:

yeah im verbose and annoying, and all those wheelie pics suck anyways, i'll edit em out. they were free though so eat my drawers.

boring is your lack of imagination at work, hard on the bike is why they make new bikes, and they make vacuums these days that plug in and suck, chuck. :thumb:

and those aint cutoffs, they're highwaters!

ah what the hell. here's a toast for the douchebags. :cheers: later

DSC00738.jpg

DSC00816.jpg

:P

Status
Not open for further replies.