Trav's Birthday Ride Report

i heard storys about cool places out there... like crashed airplanes ? and a way to ride to bigbear... that sounds really fun to me.

Those are the ones I've shown, and actually aren't even "in" JV. There's some cool little slow speed technical stuff, to wide open fast finger washes. :ride: Then, if you've got the tank :thinking:, you can make the run over to Slash X, for a burger & a beer. :cheers:

It has been forever since I was in JV. May need to crash a ride with you guys out there.
hell yea i will be back there for sure.
Those are the ones I've shown, and actually aren't even "in" JV. There's some cool little slow speed technical, to wide open fast finger washes. :ride: Then, if you've got the tank :thinking:, you can make the run over to Slash X, for a burger & a beer. :cheers:
can you eat the pickles at this burger place ?

This is the area I am not familiar with, from JV to the Slash X. May have to go up for some pickles and fries. :thumb: What is best, staging around Camp Rock Road and heading west or around the Slash X and heading east. :thinking: Of course I have no idea where to go from either spot. :lol:
Those are the ones I've shown, and actually aren't even "in" JV. There's some cool little slow speed technical stuff, to wide open fast finger washes. :ride: Then, if you've got the tank :thinking:, you can make the run over to Slash X, for a burger & a beer. :cheers:

This is the area I am not familiar with, from JV to the Slash X. May have to go up for some pickles and fries. :thumb: What is best, staging around Camp Rock Road and heading west or around the Slash X and heading east. :thinking: Of course I have no idea where to go from either spot. :lol:

Either way, the main entrance to the Ord area, is right at Anderson Dry Lake. There are other ways also, but that is the legal one.:devil:

I forgot about that. :doh: I hope I can get out there before the year is over, I've got a massive ride itch going right now.:ride:

:shocked:...there is a cure you know..........:thumb:...:ride:

When do we want to do this ride? How about a Ride at The REZ between Easter and memorial weekend...there are 4 weekends in between, either 7th & 8th or 14th & 15...a day ride or an over nighter Sat/Sun...what do you think? :ride: I'm limited to number of campers for over night but a day ride I can fit quite a few...

Not sure where the REZ is located but depending on where you go I would be up for a day trip or -- :thinking: 14th or 15th would work better for me as I wont have my son. :thumb:
:shocked:...there is a cure you know..........:thumb:...:ride:

When do we want to do this ride? How about a Ride at The REZ between Easter and memorial weekend...there are 4 weekends in between, either 7th & 8th or 14th & 15...a day ride or an over nighter Sat/Sun...what do you think? :ride: I'm limited to number of campers for over night but a day ride I can fit quite a few...