Training DVDs

i made my own vids.. posted them on DBA as well as talked to other riders at the track... thats gonna be the best DVD you could ever watch :P

yea. i think the best way to learn is to get out there as a total noob and ask people for advice. i dont know what its like in Missouri but here in SoCal the scene for MX is epic. While i was going to the track i had ex pro's even go out on the track and work with me as well as get to talk to legends like marty smith. And even the average joe schmoe had great advice for me. most people out here are very social and dont mind giving up advice.

yea. i think the best way to learn is to get out there as a total noob and ask people for advice. i dont know what its like in Missouri but here in SoCal the scene for MX is epic. While i was going to the track i had ex pro's even go out on the track and work with me as well as get to talk to legends like marty smith. And even the average joe schmoe had great advice for me. most people out here are very social and dont mind giving up advice.

Very true. I mean I'm not a noob I just wanted proper technique. Heck last sunday out like 10 people I was nearly the best lol but I'm going to try to ask around and see if any one wants to work with me. my jumping is fine but i need help with ways to cut down on fatigue and how to properly hold on with my knees etc

You could always watch my Off-Road vids and it will make you the best stand dude in the pits...:smirk:

:lol: Sweet I need that, is there polishing techniques in there too? I tend to get arm pump hopefully you have the secrets :smirk:

I have a book by Semics somewhere that you can pick up for 20$ call Pro motocross and offroad tecniques or something like that.
http://www.amazon.com/Pro-Motocross-Off-Road-Riding-Techniques/dp/0760318026
Best book you will ever read! It helps ALOT

Books :shocked: :smirk: I prefer to watch :lol:

i just got the Private MX Practice from Gary Semics and it's not that great... went into how to whip so that was pretty cool and how to scrub jumps but everything else is kinda common knowledge