Trail Riding Video

Awesome vid Dave - I only watched 6 minutes of the first one but was real impressed. Thanks for sharing. I will be going back to check them out again. Are you riding a 300? Roost for you my man. :thumb: Where is that?

nice man, bike sounds good too:thumb: where is this at? I was checking out one of your single track, and holy :eek: that was some tight ST with no room for mistakes or your azz would be going way down the mountain.

SRAD97750

Staff member
Welcome dave. There is NO way I could get through all of your videos. They are all so awesome. Big roost to you my friend! -BIG DAN:thumb:

That's probably a good thing...:ride: I don't like sharing where some of my favorite/secret trails are either. No offence.

No offense taken, but really??? If it is a public place, then how is a secret place for you only? If it is not public then who cares? Because if a person doesn't have permission, they shouldn't be there any way. I know all to well what that is like. I own my own place and people trespass all the time.

Please don't ask where any of the locations of videos are. He won't tell you! :smirk:

:picard: I wasn't asking for the GPS location gezzz, I was only asking where about? like the state for instance its not like I am going 2000 miles to where he rides anyway.:rolleyes:

No offense taken, but really??? If it is a public place, then how is a secret place for you only? If it is not public then who cares? Because if a person doesn't have permission, they shouldn't be there any way. I know all to well what that is like. I own my own place and people trespass all the time.

:picard: I wasn't asking for the GPS location gezzz, I was only asking where about? like the state for instance its not like I am going 2000 miles to where he rides anyway.:rolleyes:

To be honest, there are a lot of quad guys that tear up all the singletrack around here. I will tell people locactions over PM, but I won't post locations on public forums. The reason why is because I posted up a location on TT awhile ago and a few of my friends and myself went over riding the single track that I posted about on TT later that week. Long story short, we got to the trail head and there we quad tracks. We followed them and rode up on a group of quads. I talked to them and asked them how they found this place. Ended up that one of the guys were lurking on TT because they just moved and were looking for spots to ride and saw my post. Small world, eh? Oh and now all that singletrack is double track. I'm sure that I am way too protective about it, but it kinda sucks when you lose some of your favorite singletrack.