Traded the 90 RT 100 for a 01 Suzuki RM 80 and cash

SRAD97750

Staff member

Chain looks tight enough to me. It should move about 1-2 inches off the top of the swingarm at the middle point.

IF you were going to tighten or loosen it...
1. Loosen the axle nut a few turns.
2. Tighten or loosen the adjuster (the nut and bolt sticking out the back of the swingarm)
3. Retighten the axle nut.
-BIG DAN:thumb:

SRAD97750

Staff member
Premix and gas in tank
What goes in this tank the ATF fluid?

That's where the radiator water/coolant goes. Just like a car.
The engine oil/ATF goes in a small hole on the side of the engine case. It'll be a smaller twist off. You'll have to use a funnel and only add what is stamped on the side of the engine case. Might be 400-600cm3 of fluid. Make sure it's drained completely, and the drain plug back in, before adding the amount required.

That's where the radiator water/coolant goes. Just like a car.
The engine oil/ATF goes in a small hole on the side of the engine case. It'll be a smaller twist off. You'll have to use a funnel and only add what is stamped on the side of the engine case. Might be 400-600cm3 of fluid. Make sure it's drained completely, and the drain plug back in, before adding the amount required.

otherwise you risk blowing a gasket if you over fill it..... :bonk:

This the air filter
That would be the radiator. your air filter is under the seat. Two bolts at the back of the seat, slide the seat back and up to remove. the air filter is held in by a single long wing nut. Clean it, dry it, then lightly coat it with a small amount of oil. Grease the rim of it so it creates a good seal. You don't want dirt getting around it.

Ok so this hard to turn black piece ok cool

Damn so premix my fuel which I should be running prem and a 8oz of 2 stroke oil in G Tank
Coolant in the radiator
And ATF in the engine

Only after I clean and check air filter

That would be the radiator. your air filter is under the seat. Two bolts at the back of the seat, slide the seat back and up to remove. the air filter is held in by a single long wing nut. Clean it, dry it, then lightly coat it with a small amount of oil. Grease the rim of it so it creates a good seal. You don't want dirt getting around it.

What's best filter to run
K&N since they washable and give u alil hp and gas miles

SRAD97750

Staff member
Ok so this hard to turn black piece ok cool

Damn so premix my fuel which I should be running prem and a 8oz of 2 stroke oil in G Tank
Coolant in the radiator
And ATF in the engine

Only after I clean and check air filter

4 oz per gallon is 32:1
Sounds like you are on the right track!

To change the oil.... There is a drain plug on the bottom of the engine. You will have to drain that....
Then on the side of the engine under neath the oil fill cap. There should be like a 10mm headed bolt, That is the fill sight hole.
Pour oil into the fill hole at top... Intill the oil pours out of the sight hole. Bike should be standing straight up and down.

Now... When i said oil... I mean oil or transmission fluid.... You can use either.... The oil needs to be ok for a wet clutch system. Most autozones and what not will have Mobile oil for motorcycle... That works well also.