Toyhauler Trailer Tires

I'm cheap SOAB!.

I think Goodyear is the only other company making "E" rated trailer tires besides Maxxis.
That's all I was concerned about in 2008 when I bought the Maxxis.
At that time they were the only company making "E" rated trailer tires.
If they are cheaper, "E" rated, and a load range of at least 3000, go get em!

I think Goodyear is the only other company making "E" rated trailer tires besides Maxxis.
That's all I was concerned about in 2008 when I bought the Maxxis.
At that time they were the only company making "E" rated trailer tires.
If they are cheaper, "E" rated, and a load range of at least 3000, go get em!

The tires that were on the trailer were Goodyear load range D. WTF!

I'm replacing with load range E

Sams Club special order $170 each.

How old were the tires on the trailer in the first place? If they are older than 6 years or so no tire is safe from coming apart.

How old were the tires on the trailer in the first place? If they are older than 6 years or so no tire is safe from coming apart.

They have been on the road since 3/2008 with a manufacturing date of 39th week of 2007.

That is not very good longevity. I am anal about tires. I park mine on 1/4 inch thick rubber pads so they are isolated from the concrete as that can leach some moisture and life out of the rubber. I also keep them covered from the sun and elements. :thumb:
They have been on the road since 3/2008 with a manufacturing date of 39th week of 2007.

That is not very good longevity. I am anal about tires. I park mine on 1/4 inch thick rubber pads so they are isolated from the concrete as that can leach some moisture and life out of the rubber. I also keep them covered from the sun and elements. :thumb:

I am parked on gravel, and keep them covered as well.

Well I now have 4 new Goodyear Marathon 235/80R 16 Load Range E mounted, balanced and ready to roll.

Trailer came with the same tire but load range D. I figured E would be better.