All Tour guide needed for this week in SoCal desert!

I have a good friend who works logging and has the winter off. Well he loves to ride dirt bikes and is one hell of a rider along with a great dude. His name is Reuel Brundage and he headed to the Jawbone/Spangler area of the SoCal desert for two months in his RV. He is not familiar with the area and is alone. If anyone here would like to go ride with him I will give you his number and location so you guys can meet up.

I would really appreciate it as I said he is a good friend and a very good dude. I will be coming down around the 20th of January to ride with him for a few days. It would be nice if he was shown some of the local favorites.

He also has a chainsaw and loves to do trail work. :lol: :lol: Joke as I know there is no trail work done in the dez.

Anyway thanks in advance for any replies! :thumb:

=Rock Monster;33473]I have a good friend who works logging .................. and he headed to the Jawbone/Spangler area of the SoCal desert . I will be coming down around the 20th of January to ride with him for a few days. It would be nice if he was shown some of the local favorites.

He also has a chainsaw and loves to do trail work.

We do have plenty of fenceposts in a certain area if he needs some firewood :devil:

I was wrong. He just pulled into wagon wheel and has a brand new KTM530 Champion and a KTM525sx. If anyone wants to ride with him and show him around a little it would be much appreciated by me. Thanks!:thumb: PM me for his number or you can contact him through facebook.

I was wrong. He just pulled into wagon wheel and has a brand new KTM530 Champion and a KTM525sx. If anyone wants to ride with him and show him around a little it would be much appreciated by me. Thanks!:thumb: PM me for his number or you can contact him through facebook.
Tell him join DBA and post up his adventures out there. If my shoulder was dialed in, I would head out there and show him stuff...:devil:. Maybe he could have videoed me doing a 720 up the geekslide..:lol:

Did I read this right that he is going to be sitting out there for 2 months?:shocked:

Tell him join DBA and post up his adventures out there. If my shoulder was dialed in, I would head out there and show him stuff...:devil:. Maybe he could have videoed me doing a 720 up the geekslide..:lol:

Did I read this right that he is going to be sitting out there for 2 months?:shocked:

At least a month. He has the whole winter off and usually camps for a couple of months around Stonyford or other areas but the snow pack this year is just too much and there is no riding around here to be had. So I talked him into going to Spangler and just exploring. Told him I'd hook him up with some people and then I will be coming down there soon.

I have been trying, I have Dust Devils number, TT Pm, and so forth and have not heard from him. There are a couple other NorCal guys who have done the same and have not heard from him.....

I'll keep trying and thanks for the idea anyway Mike!

there is a race there this weekend at Teagle wash a couple of miles from Charlies. I MAAYYYY be going down for a day ride on Sat. If it happens I will try n hook up with him.