2 Stroke Too heavy for my bike.

I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m too heavy for my rm80 based on the number the scale tells me. I’ve tried advice given to me to help make it hold more but it just squats all the way to the back tire, creaking and flattening out the back tire as it goes. Who else rides bikes they weigh too much for but doesn’t really care that much

Weight, you don’t care about your wait or you don’t care about your bike? I care more about my bikes wait than I care about my own wait but weight just a minute, how much to do way any weigh? you can brake your bike with too much wait it is set up for someone who ways weigh less than you so you may want to consider moving to a different bike or changing shock spring.

39B2ECAA-A13B-4EB5-8556-925B0EA8D063.jpeg
Weight, you don’t care about your wait or you don’t care about your bike? I care more about my bikes wait than I care about my own wait but weight just a minute, how much to do way any weigh? you can brake your bike with too much wait it is set up for someone who ways weigh less than you so you may want to consider moving to a different bike or changing shock spring.

The bike likes my weight I think man.
And I care about my bike, just not my body weight. There’s my weight from last week.

Last edited:
The preload adj is the nut on top of the spring that increases the static tension. The further you get it to go down the less travel there is when weight it applied. It will still squat, as big d has said the proper spring for this application does not exist, but it may help(a little). I have seen spacers for automotive springs, but never tried to use one on a bike.

The preload adj is the nut on top of the spring that increases the static tension. The further you get it to go down the less travel there is when weight it applied. It will still squat, as big d has said the proper spring for this application does not exist, but it may help(a little). I have seen spacers for automotive springs, but never tried to use one on a bike.
Like I said earlier. I’ve just kind of accepted that I’m too freakin heavy. So the bike will just have to deal with it I guess.

Well yeah you need a bigger bike dude! You're killing the poor lil 80 :crash: You would do much better on a 150 or 230 foreskin lol

It's great to see that the term 4skin has caught on worldwide . To the best of my knowledge, that term was started here in Alaska by my old friend Verdell @VMax back in probably 2003 or so .:cheers: I will be sure to let him know that he has left his mark on this world . Edit,I just talked to V, he said it was more like '96 when he coined that term.

Last edited: