Pro Tomac wins*

Congratulations to Eli Tomac who finally won his first supercross championship, in front of eh, no fans whatsoever? with of course the aid of all 6 of the remaining rounds being held in a high altitude venue which he was the only contender who lived and was used to such oxygen less environments. But he did get the points needed and he was there for every round. Congratulations *

Last edited:
I’m guessing his seat bolt was in his mechanics pocket.
Probably as there is only one bolt to hold it on. Or it was not tight and worked its was loose. If the bolt was missing from the start it would have came off much sooner.

Too bad for Reed - Maybe he will do some select rounds next year just for a farewell parade lap..:noidea:

Probably as there is only one bolt to hold it on. Or it was not tight and worked its was loose. If the bolt was missing from the start it would have came off much sooner.

Too bad for Reed - Maybe he will do some select rounds next year just for a farewell parade lap..:noidea:

I didn’t watch the race, I don’t know when the seat fell off. They scheduled the race when I was camping, those bastards.......As far as Chad goes, maybe he will do something like what Carmichael and McGrath did And do two or three rounds two get a proper send off.