Tokwan

I was away dudes..
Got hospitalized for Vertigo, now recoeverd...the doc was simply beautiful...she looked like a Bollywood movie star...yes she's from India..really a damn beautiful gal...

Then I went riding again....didn't se any elephants this time and I lost my camera somehow...now I wanna source for a god helmet cam using AA batt.

Then I took the family for a holiday on the Malaysian East Coast...it was beautiful there and we had a great time..

Now I am back...but on the 25th, 26th and 27th June...will be riding to the East Coast....nope ...not dirt biking...but on my Versys....hehehehe...maybe our last ride, cos I plan to sell her when I get back.

I was away dudes..
Got hospitalized for Vertigo, now recoeverd...the doc was simply beautiful...she looked like a Bollywood movie star...yes she's from India..really a damn beautiful gal...

Then I went riding again....didn't se any elephants this time and I lost my camera somehow...now I wanna source for a god helmet cam using AA batt.

Then I took the family for a holiday on the Malaysian East Coast...it was beautiful there and we had a great time..

Now I am back...but on the 25th, 26th and 27th June...will be riding to the East Coast....nope ...not dirt biking...but on my Versys....hehehehe...maybe our last ride, cos I plan to sell her when I get back.

Hopefully you've got the vertigo thing sorted out Tok. Glad to have you back. :thumb:

Tnahks guys, I feel honored, and appreciated. Thanks Edge for the concern...I shud be buying u guys a drink if I get there to the States.