Timos Random Picture/ Test Threadish

The Rezaburg's fuel pump decided to take a crap way out on a ride. Out of the goodness of Timo's heart, he gave Rez a tow back to camp, in a sand wash, in around 3rd gear. :devil: Well, Rez must not have cranked up the stabilizer, because he started swapping side to side, and next thing I know, his bars turned, he went over, and the bike landed on top of him, pinning him to the wash floor. This is Timo lifting the bike, and rescuing Rez. On a side note, thanks to PalmerJr for taking this picture, and Palmer for not getting off his lazy ass, and helping Rez himself.:finger: :smirk: :poke:

I was on my way to help (see evidence of arm left of photo). In fact, we "both" lifted the Rezaburg of that dumb ass. :P

So Timo stopped and was waiting, Rez comes around the corner and grabs a little front brake to not hit Timo and goes down?

Agree, looks like Rez rode the front wheel in as far as he could before he threw it away. All in the name of saving timo. :clap:

ps... i think took that shot of rez... i have it uploaded it to my pic hosting site and i dont ever take your guys post and host them there :P