Timo's Christmas / New Years Thread

the stuff you are able to do on your own is of epic proportions. I cant even imagine what i would be paying someone if that happened to me with my current garage and driveway space. shits prolly easy peazy for you but a project like that is impressive to me buddy.

and rack... i got my :popcorn: ready :lol:
Wish I would have had the squish back then, but it will be piece of mind to have all new gear underneath it. Plus a full size 15" tire set up will be a huge upgrade.

one of these days i might just go buy one of them 80 dollar welders from HF and jsut start playing around with easy stuff just to learn. my dad was a life long welder and besides teaching me not to look at it without a mask he didnt teach me a dam thing about it and its always bothered me a bit.

Good stuff Timo. Sorry about your trip going south.:pout:
is trip didnt get to go south :foul:

he didnt mention i was planned to meet him for 2 days in OW. had all my beer food and wife sc heduled the days off for work. Ohh well shit happens and you just gotta roll with it. i was gonna just solo it but i got sick right then.. so in a similar boat its better his trailer broke in town cause if he woulda made it so would have i and then i would got hit with the sick while out there.

is trip didnt get to go south :foul:

he didnt mention i was planned to meet him for 2 days in OW. had all my beer food and wife sc heduled the days off for work. Ohh well shit happens and you just gotta roll with it. i was gonna just solo it but i got sick right then.. so in a similar boat its better his trailer broke in town cause if he woulda made it so would have i and then i would got hit with the sick while out there.
Exactly, like T-2 is in right now with his OW/MLK/MT in the air because of some dumb ass bitch.

No feces hitting the oscillator necessary....... nice that you stopped by, to bad you missed us, we were out there the weekend before...
* The drag mark was from a body... guess I should have cleared my tracks but who gives a fuck anyways.
* The bullet hole was from the inside going out (reference the dead body).
* No dead bolt necessary... other means as well as the main door.

No feces hitting the oscillator necessary....... nice that you stopped by, to bad you missed us, we were out there the weekend before...
* The drag mark was from a body... guess I should have cleared my tracks but who gives a fuck anyways.
* The bullet hole was from the inside going out (reference the dead body).
* No dead bolt necessary... other means as well as the main door.
Nice. You gonna be out there for the KOH or KOM this year?