Time For Another Helmet

Dang you must have a big head (the one with the brain :finger:), I thought you were a little guy like me.

haha boy this could be really funny but I will keep it clean. How tall are you? I thought we were build about the same. I'm 5'10 and around 145# what size helmet do you have to wear?

James

Staff member
haha boy this could be really funny but I will keep it clean. How tall are you? I thought we were build about the same. I'm 5'10 and around 145# what size helmet do you have to wear?
:lol: Ok thanks :thumb:

I'm 5'7" 130ish #'s and I wear a small helmet.

I generally use the "finger between helmet and temple" method, if it hurts to push the finger in, it's a good fit. (<-- there will be no quoting this post :moon:) :smirk:

Correct Helmet fitting: Source
Your helmet fit is not only critical to the comfort and enjoyment of your helmet, but it also plays a critical role in the performance of your helmet in the event of a wreck or collision. Never purchase or wear a helmet without ensuring a snug fit. There are several methods and tricks to size a helmet. We recommend the following method:
  1. Start with a helmet size you think will fit according to your measurements. (As illustrated above)
  2. Pull the helmet on by grasping the chin strap in each hand and pulling it over your ears until you feel the top portion of the helmet touch. If the helmet immediately feels too tight, i.e.: your head does not touch the top of the helmet, you cannot pull the helmet down over your ears, or is painful, try the next size larger.
  3. Once you have found a helmet that feels comfortable and snug, you must assure that it is not too loose. To do so, with the chin strap securely fastened, grasp the helmet chin bar firmly with one hand and try to move the helmet from side to side and up and down. If the helmet slides on your skin and hair, the helmet is too large. If your scalp and skin want to move with the helmet, the fit is snug.
  4. Finally while still grasping the chin bar, try to rotate the helmet as far down and forward as possible. If the helmet feels as if it might slide off in either direction, then the helmet is either too big or the chin strap was not securely fastened.

haha :thumb:

Picture8-1.png

fixed it for ya

Picture9-1.png
thats awesome...i would so wear that if they had a MX fullface one.