Tight RV Storage

I don't have any pictures of the inside when it is setup for camping, but here is pic of some of the toys loaded in.
DSC00886.jpg

CDA...what sizes are the quads? I wasn't able to place to full sized 660's next to each other...I could barely fit a 660 and a Honda 400 next to each other...Dn't have tyhat problem anymore, got rid of 1 660, my buddy with the 400 quit talking to me...neadless to say I quit hauling HIS SHIT...now I have plenty of room for 1 660, an 80 and my bike! :banana:

I think that in some states you actually can ride in a 5th wheel??

As long as there is communication...but a bumper pull is :naughty: :naughty:...:devil:
Corect in Cali, you can ride in the 5th if you have a 2 way radio. My kids rode in there for 9 hours up to Utah one year and said it was not a great ride, plus they ate all the junk food and got it in my bed...:rant:

CDA...what sizes are the quads? I wasn't able to place to full sized 660's next to each other...I could barely fit a 660 and a Honda 400 next to each other...Dn't have tyhat problem anymore, got rid of 1 660, my buddy with the 400 quit talking to me...neadless to say I quit hauling HIS SHIT...now I have plenty of room for 1 660, an 80 and my bike! :banana:
The Orange quad is a Raptor 250 and the blue is a YFZ450. The Grey one up front is a Raptor 350 and I can run the 350 and 450 side by side in the back. The wheels will touch, but they fit. I can then run the 250 in the kitchen area and put 3 bikes side by side where the one bike is now. Tight fit, but it happens.

What the hell is this thing? Is this some type of rat or something you guys grow?
That's Billy Idol. Best part about him is he is litter box trained. perfect for camping, throw the portable box down and no getting up in the middle of the night to let him out..

That's Billy Idol. Best part about him is he is litter box trained. perfect for camping, throw the portable box down and no getting up in the middle of the night to let him out..

That's awesome but, is it a dog?

J/K CDA, I love Dogs :thumb:

I am fortunate to have plenty of space. I need to build a large building to store our trailer and boat in. :thumb:
If I had space I would build an RV garage.

Am I the only one that shoe horns his crap down the side of his house?