Central Ticketing in Spangler?

CDA Jr and I were talking to them and they were telling us How the BLM ticketed a dad at the football field because his little kids was riding around the camp and not on designated trails. The 2 sheriff dudes were pretty funny and bagging on the BLM. They said it was a pretty good week and they were on bikes the day before. The one sheriff is going out this weekend and racing the Jackrabbits H&H.

Other than that, I never saw any BLM around while riding,
Shocking. Heard about this going on at Jawbone and Dove, but never in Spangler. Hopefully it is only a holiday thing.

I take it this means my very, very favorite area to ride out there (all those trails inbetween all the tight rocks) is off limits??:mad: And what about the hill climbs across the street from Searle? Land of the free my ass!!

This is all BS, and my state is following suite.... you now have to have tabs, spark arrestor and a new "discovery pass" basically, a $30 parking pass.... The Staging areas are well patrolled, and strictly enforced. My bike is fully legal, but if I see one of them, I sure don't stick around to talk, braaaaaapppp

The football field is not in the open area of Spangler. Same thing for those sand hills as they are just south of the open area. Totally blows, but that is how it is. The open area really needs to include both of those zones.

The football field is not in the open area of Spangler. Same thing for those sand hills as they are just south of the open area. Totally blows, but that is how it is. The open area really needs to include both of those zones.
I agree :thumb: