Central Ticketing in Spangler?

I never saw any LEO around Randsburg, Husky or anywhere else over the weekend. I have seen lots of them before in and around Randsburg in previous years and I even know of a person getting a ticket when she rode up a closed trail like a dummy. There were 2 of them sitting talking to a group of people when she rode past them and up a trail. :naughty: Another friend rode up to her and told her it was a closed trail when the cops came up and gave her the ticket. They were also going to give my friend a ticket but they let him off the hook when he explained that he was only telling her not to ride there. Lucky day for him. This was about 4 years ago. It is very easy to ride on a trail that may or may not be an officially opened trail. Some trails are so well traveled you would not even think twice about it being a closed trail.

I saw a BLM truck at Charlies two times, Sat n Sun maybe. Never saw anything on the trails any where this last week, Spangler, Randsburg, Ridgecrest, Sand hills. Friends were there Mon thru Mon, none of them saw any enforcement. Guess it was hit n miss.

I saw a BLM truck at Charlies two times, Sat n Sun maybe. Never saw anything on the trails any where this last week, Spangler, Randsburg, Ridgecrest, Sand hills. Friends were there Mon thru Mon, none of them saw any enforcement. Guess it was hit n miss.

We had a sheriff pull into camp in a pick-up Sunday as we were packing up to leave. I did not talk to him but some of the others did. From what I hear they were looking for that sticker bandit timoyz. :smirk:

We had a sheriff pull into camp in a pick-up Sunday as we were packing up to leave. I did not talk to him but some of the others did. From what I hear they were looking for that sticker bandit timoyz. :smirk:

Boy, were THEY off the mark ...:rolleyes:.... he was busy eyeballing the new signs down in OW..... :devil:

CDA Jr and I were talking to them and they were telling us How the BLM ticketed a dad at the football field because his little kids was riding around the camp and not on designated trails. The 2 sheriff dudes were pretty funny and bagging on the BLM. They said it was a pretty good week and they were on bikes the day before. The one sheriff is going out this weekend and racing the Jackrabbits H&H.

Other than that, I never saw any BLM around while riding,

CDA Jr and I were talking to them and they were telling us How the BLM ticketed a dad at the football field because his little kids was riding around the camp and not on designated trails. The 2 sheriff dudes were pretty funny and bagging on the BLM. They said it was a pretty good week and they were on bikes the day before. The one sheriff is going out this weekend and racing the Jackrabbits H&H.

Other than that, I never saw any BLM around while riding,

WOW...so now we have to be careful of how much riding we do around the campsite? :rolleyes: