thought you kawi/monster guys might enjoy my newest RC paint....

photo-2.jpg

That looks pretty sweet :thumb: I could never get myself to pay that much for a r/c car but have always wanted one

im the same way. i think they are cool and all but i know what kind of $$$$ goes into having those as a hobby. its about 1 notch down from this hobby we are all addicted to.

yeah it's an expensive hobby alright... i got luckey getting into the nitros cause a guy i just barely met had 4 of them at his house and was mad and said "i'll sell all this crap for $1,000" i quickly said "ok!" each car was worth about $1,000 and then they each came with a bucket of parts that we counted out $250-$800 worth of spares in each box... At $30/gallon for fuel i haven't been running though and all but one of them have been blown up and i can't afford a $100 motor for a cheapey

im the same way. i think they are cool and all but i know what kind of $$$$ goes into having those as a hobby. its about 1 notch down from this hobby we are all addicted to.

Yeah it outrageous andyou don't even get to ride it :lol:but it is pretty cool and those things go fast as hell

Here's my line-up:
1. HPI Firestorm Nitro
2. Lossi FE Brushless
3. Axial Rock Crawler
4. Aquacraft SuperVee Brushless (My personal favourite)

I am only allowed to drive the SuperVee and the Rock Crawler - the other two are too fast for me...:smirk:

Here's my line-up:
1. HPI Firestorm Nitro
2. Lossi FE Brushless
3. Axial Rock Crawler
4. Aquacraft SuperVee Brushless (My personal favourite)

I am only allowed to drive the SuperVee and the Rock Crawler - the other two are too fast for me...:smirk:

this post is lame without pics:smirk:

worthless[1].gif

my uncle has one of them things, iv never seen it go, it needs some kind of bearings, i dont know what kind it is but it says traxis or something like that on it and has a pick-up truck plastic body