Thought for the day

I hate people. I hate new mexico, I genuinely do at this point.
1 A.M in the morning, driving back from a late night one, the egged my fucking tow truck. I deff should not have went full on out law trucker and chased em, but I fucking swear. People have zero respect for shit, guarantee he didn't pay for that bmw
That blows SF. Maybe its time to be looking to get out of that state.

Went to the store today , Wow , what a bunch of dumbasses .. no bread , milk , water , hot dogs , packaged meats , toilet paper , paper towels , WTF ? Where are they going to put all this shit ?? What are people thinking ?? Pure panic mode .. Wake up people , It's NOT the end of the world ....

Hahah! I’m like most people you buy toilet paper until you get down to three or four rolls then you go and buy another 12 rolls. Now I’m sitting here thinking holy crap! I got four rolls to go and there’s no goddamn toilet paper!
here’s my grocery store as of yesterday
kukO1b4.jpg
eKY4hWX.jpg

if I dont DIE from the coronavirus I’ll die of starvation

Well guess what! My wife’s doctor that she works for just got presumptive positive COVID-19 he’s quarantined for the next three days till the results come back. It’s like the 6° of separation, for every person that gets it, he gave it to six people.

I hate people. I hate new mexico, I genuinely do at this point.
1 A.M in the morning, driving back from a late night one, the egged my fucking tow truck. I deff should not have went full on out law trucker and chased em, but I fucking swear. People have zero respect for shit, guarantee he didn't pay for that bmw

ahhh, yes......the douche nozzle son of the rich bmw buying daddy who raised his son on jersey shore reruns.