This is my whining!

Last week was so busy I didn't get the bike back together to go to the mountians this weekend. I figured I best stay home and get ready to go Elk hunting the following weekend. Well everyone got back from the hills and said I missed an awesome time. 1" of snow on the ground and it was snowing like crazy on them. They said things were either muddy or snowy. An inch of snow in Aug. and I didn't get to ride in it. :cry::rant: To top things off I snapped off a bolt putting my clutch back together.:foul: I will ride this weekend. Its been two weeks and thats two weeks to long!:banghead:

Anyone else get a chance to play in the snow or enjoy the cool weather.:popcorn:

Last week was so busy I didn't get the bike back together to go to the mountians this weekend. I figured I best stay home and get ready to go Elk hunting the following weekend. Well everyone got back from the hills and said I missed an awesome time. 1" of snow on the ground and it was snowing like crazy on them. They said things were either muddy or snowy. An inch of snow in Aug. and I didn't get to ride in it. :cry::rant: To top things off I snapped off a bolt putting my clutch back together.:foul: I will ride this weekend. Its been two weeks and thats two weeks to long!:banghead:

Anyone else get a chance to play in the snow or enjoy the cool weather.:popcorn:

hell no, it was 95 degrees here.:lol:

Well Temps are coming up but looks like we will still get rain. I will take some pictures so you guys can try and smell that fresh rain smell I will be enjoying. If it snows I will make a DBA angle and get a picture for you!

I figured I best stay home and get ready to go Elk hunting the following weekend. Well everyone got back from the hills and said I missed an awesome time. 1" of snow on the ground and it was snowing like crazy on them. They said things were either muddy or snowy. An inch of snow in Aug. and I didn't get to ride in it. :cry::rant: To top things off I snapped off a bolt putting my clutch back together.:foul: I will ride this weekend. Its been two weeks and thats two weeks to long!:banghead:

I'm shocked that anyone here hunts other than me! WOW!:thumb:

You board?

Eh, i wish. I went to a ski resort a few years ago and rented a board, and got hooked. I just never really had the money to buy a board, boots, and all that stuff. I sometimes borrow a friend's board at the local hills, it's really fun. I have my bike to throw my money at now though, a board will have to wait. :lol:
How bout you?

James

Staff member
Eh, i wish. I went to a ski resort a few years ago and rented a board, and got hooked. I just never really had the money to buy a board, boots, and all that stuff. I sometimes borrow a friend's board at the local hills, it's really fun. I have my bike to throw my money at now though, a board will have to wait. :lol:
How bout you?
Of course, need something to do over the winter. :P How far away is Bittersweet from you?

Sorry to hijack your thread Bryce :smirk:

We hunt it all.

Duck and Geese are our main focus most years.
Coyotes, Cougar, Bobcats are fun to call in. (Looking forward to it with my bike)
Deer, Elk, moose, and Antelope fill the freezer
Wolves, and bears are just for fun.
The rabbits, squirrels, and rock chucks just keep our aim on.
Then there is fishing.......but thats a whole other thread.