This is messed up. Booby traps at Bean.

If they cause a disruption, absolutely. This is a forum to discuss dirt bikes and dirt bike related stuff. If anybody has an issue with that, go try out Huddlers green site http://www.greenoptions.com/forum/ :devil:

So if they just come... pose... and politely opinion-ate about goody goody save the earth they'll get to stay ? They tend to be sneaky and have a talent for smiling while spying and being generally annoying. :banghead:

Maybe you could filter the threads they can see after they are discovered. They could all end up in a Save the Trees - Save the Whales - Save the Milk Weed section talking to just each other. :smirk:

Kinda like two fat white guys talking dirty to each other on the internet both posing as bi-curious teenage chicks. :lol:

Ummm.... all visible forums will be indexed in the search engines. You can have a "robots" file, and otherwise discourage them if you want, but it will still be indexed. And of course 'guests' or even members sometimes copy/paste to other places on the internet. At least that has been my expierience.

You can prevent them from typeing on this forum though.

Ya know, Since im undercover here, I can offer some insight to this.

This really is not an OHV subject. Its a dickhead property owner that
does not want PCT traversing his property.

The press has turned it into an anti OHV story.

The Sheriffs know who this clown is, but cannot act until they have
the right evidence to arrest him.

this is truth.

even so its still ****ed up. i like to hike. i have hiked a small part of the PCT and i have done a few trips by myself. That could easily kill a person because of the after effects.

Ya know, Since im undercover here, I can offer some insight to this.

This really is not an OHV subject. Its a dickhead property owner that
does not want PCT traversing his property.

The press has turned it into an anti OHV story.

The Sheriffs know who this clown is, but cannot act until they have
the right evidence to arrest him.

Undercover aye Wayne?