This is awesome!

OK, I keep my older laptop on the coffee table, always on, and surf during commercials. I've got a wireless connection. I was on ebay and picked up this gizmo that hooks your computer into your tv and stereo system for $12 plus shipping. It's got a VGA cable that goes from your 'puter into a box, and that connects to your receiver/TV. It's got a wireless remote that you can do everything but type with. Bottom line is that it puts my 'puter screen on a 52" Plasma pumping out kick-ass sound through a Bose system. It's cool as hell watching someones video of a ride on a big screen with surround sound! Great for You-tube music videos and viewing pics and music that's on your computer too. Best $12 I've spent in a while!

Its made by ADS (Advanced Digital Systems) and it's called TV Elite. Get one!:thumb:

James

Staff member
Way to get techy BR!

I wired my desktop to the Plasma, then set the TV up to be a second monitor. So I now can just drag whatever I want over to TV and watch it there. :thumb:

Most newer HDTV's have a VGA connector that is easy to plug into. Some laptops have a DVI or even a HDMI that makes it real easy.

Now all I need is a HDTV to replace my aging 37 inch CRT old style TV.

Yeah, my TV has a flip-down cover on the front that has inputs for everything like SD cards, RCA, and VGA/HDMI....convenient as hell.

My TV still has a recoil starter :blush:

Yeah, my TV has a flip-down cover on the front that has inputs for everything like SD cards, RCA, and VGA/HDMI....convenient as hell.

Most newer HDTV's have a VGA connector that is easy to plug into. Some laptops have a DVI or even a HDMI that makes it real easy.

Sounds like are together you got about $8 worth of TV's......:lol:

You got me beat. I still have a 32. The boss wont let me buy a new on untill this one goes out. I think I will hook it up to the 220v in the garage and see what happens.