This guy "bearly" escaped.

I have lot's of experience with black bear. They are totally chicken shit. Even the big ones. Well, minus the one I had to bounce a .22 off his skull in Canandada-da, Eh?... to make him go away.

Black bears are like big shy dogs...they will scent you before they see you and get out of town!

If you are up-wind of them and surprise them, they run like scalded dogs!

How do I know this shit? Been there and done it.

Ask the 425 lb bruin I shot with a bow in Canananada!

Black bears are like big shy dogs...they will scent you before they see you and get out of town!

But Buck, they have a nasty side to them. Last summer I brought my "Paradise Island" on to the beach to wash and a bigarse Blackbear attacked it and sliced it up like a Julienne salad. Fortunately for me, I had just read Bruce Lee's self help book entitled, "How to roundhouse kick a blackbear in the throat".... I won't say anymore at the risk of boasting................:smirk:

Ask the 425 lb bruin I shot with a bow in Canananada!

I doubt he's talkin..... :shocked: ... might get just as much info from the bear sausage you made afterwards... :smirk:

lol there has been a sighting of bear droppings in my area and everyone is hinding indoors and are tarrified. bounch of wieners imo

My step mother had a meet and greet one time at 5 in the AM when it rounded her Jeep just as she was walking out the garage. They both ran their separate ways...all is good. :smirk:

My cousin who is (or was) a black bear (bow) hunting guide in the NorCal, Oregon, Washington areas... I think he'll tell otherwise that they're just pooozies. he cayy's a hand canon on his side and it aint for snakes and squirrels.

There's a reason he started the story about guiding a "flatlander" one time up into the woods, chasing his Russell hounds calls to the point of stopping, taking off his backpack and changing his hiking boots into his running shoes. The client asks him why, he says can't ya hear, they treed a bear and he just might drop out of the it so I need to be prepared... the guy starts laughing... histerically :lol: then says to cuz, you can't out run no bear!!!! :blah: cuz says nah..... I can't, I just have to out run you. :shocked: Now lets go get that sumbish...

Trust me, black bears are chicken shit. They are like deer. They are as hard to hunt because if they get a wiff of you, you will never see them. If they see you, even a 400+lb bruin will run away faster than you can believe a creature can run through brush and the woods.

The odd ball is the black bear that frequents camp-sites. Now, I've had to bounce a .22 off a skull of a bruin that was used to raiding campsites. Truth! Good tale to be told here!

I tell you what if I hit a bear I would be back on that bike before it was done sliding and getting the hell outta dodge. I dont play with wild animals because they are just that WILD. Being from vegas we don't have shit like that around here. The two things I have to look out for on the trails are jack rabbits and desert turtles. Every now and then a fox or coyote, but out here we are still somewhat at the top of the food chain. And I like it that way.

But Buck, they have a nasty side to them. Last summer I brought my "Paradise Island" on to the beach to wash and a bigarse Blackbear attacked it and sliced it up like a Julienne salad. Fortunately for me, I had just read Bruce Lee's self help book entitled, "How to roundhouse kick a blackbear in the throat".... I won't say anymore at the risk of boasting................:smirk:

Ah HAH! You have a flaw in your logic and execution! Which surprises me, as you are a Cannuck and should be more experienced at this at your age.

Let me explain it to you.

If you are a proclaimed student of the Japanese art of Kung-Foo, you would already know that you can defeat foes with...an evil stare! The eyes are key! And the pursed eyebrows!

I have dispersed many a black bear, even bull moose! with this technique.

I have it on DVD. Send me $19.95 CANADIAN, and I'll hook you up.

I respect you, but it's easier than full contact dude!

It's worth the coin. I don't want to see you get hurt.