Thinking about an upgrade....................

Without going thru all the following posts...The way I look at it and this is BEFORE we got the REZ...the size of TH depended on how much time we actually spent inside. We don't spend hardly any time inside except for the 3 S's...Shizzle Sleep and...maybe Shower...:shocked:. I've seen a number of rigs that would be cool BUT...couldn't justify it!

Without going thru all the following posts...The way I look at it and this is BEFORE we got the REZ...the size of TH depended on how much time we actually spent inside. We don't spend hardly any time inside except for the 3 S's...Shizzle Sleep and...maybe Shower...:shocked:. I've seen a number of rigs that would be cool BUT...couldn't justify it!
My thoughts too. I have a 97 Adventurer and like to keep it in the best condition I can. I would love a newer one with slides, etc. but we don't live in it so why? I will keep this until I can't ride anymore and then consider a move to more luxury. :ride: I don't think that will be anytime in the near future.

My wife will not camp in a tent!! If its windy it is nice to be able go inside and watch a movie. Some day we will be able to afford a nice rig like the racks

My wife will not camp in a tent!! If its windy it is nice to be able go inside and watch a movie. Some day we will be able to afford a nice rig like the racks
And what the hell is wrong with your rig? You have a beautiful rig. Where is the remove roost button when you need it?:smirk:

I want one of these when I grow up...

ww.jpg

Hey Rack,
Can I get into that smuggling job you have? :smirk:
I watched Blow the other day, was that about you and the "family"? :P
I live in Hotels, tear out the walls, "if it is too cold!" :foul:
I have accountants pay for it all, "If I was Pat!" :thinking:
They say I'm crazy but I have a good time "this is me" :cry:
(everybody say oh, yeah.....oh,yeah) :P

James

Staff member
:rolleyes:
And what the hell is wrong with your rig? You have a beautiful rig. Where is the remove roost button when you need it?:smirk:
:lol: I was just thinking the same.
I want one of these when I grow up...

ww.jpg
:shocked: Holy shat, do you have a link with more info?