There is a Genius amongst us...

His name is Timoyz.

I had a customer from Alberta Canada send me his stock CRF hubs and asked me to build him a set of wheels. He wanted the hubs powdercoated black and black spokes, black nipples and black DID Dirtstar STX rims.

I cleaned up the hubs, turned them on a lathe to smooth the surface profile and sent them off to Tim for powdercoating.

Just got them back today and they are an absolute work of art.

Tim does beautiful work and charges a fair price.

I will recommend Tim to all who will listen to me. :thumb:

WaceyFlett023.jpg

WaceyFlett017.jpg

WaceyFlett020.jpg

WaceyFlett025.jpg

WaceyFlett027.jpg

@Yamadogyz...only the hub was powdercoated, the rim is an anodized DID Dirtstar Strong, and the spokes/nipples were Nitrided.

@James...Tim turned it around in only a couple days, depends on his workload or whether he's clearing trails at KM. :P

@Naturaledge...Wheel building in Canada is rationed much like their Healthcare. Those who don't want to wait, have it done in the States.:smirk:

We get stuff from all over sent in to us.:thumb:

Looks nice, great job Timo (or whoever actually did the job...:devil:, your secret lies with me)...As for powdercoating anything (ref KTM530), as long as the surface being coated can withstand the beating...powdercoat is tough but will chip if exposed...and touching it up isn't like touching up paint. It's almost like having to fill a void.