The what are you listening to thread

I have to get used to your new moniker, "snowflake", Off_road_4_Me. Either tell me here or PM me on why the change?

You aren't in prison, are you? :shocked:

:smirk:

I have to get used to your new moniker, "snowflake", Off_road_4_Me. Either tell me here or PM me on why the change?

You aren't in prison, are you? :shocked:

:smirk:
I tried to pm you but your inbox is full
As you know, I live in New Mexico where most people are of a fairly dark skin complex. Well, I come from a family of Irish immigrants that moved to this area in the 1880's as coal miners. I retain the pale skin complexion. Snowflake was a nickname placed upon me by a friends girlfriend and it stuck. At one time I even had it as a butt patch on my riding pants :thumb:

I tried to pm you but your inbox is full
As you know, I live in New Mexico where most people are of a fairly dark skin complex. Well, I come from a family of Irish immigrants that moved to this area in the 1880's as coal miners. I retain the pale skin complexion. Snowflake was a nickname placed upon me by a friends girlfriend and it stuck. At one time I even had it as a butt patch on my riding pants :thumb:

Well, Snowflake, that's a great explanation of why I should call you by that name in the future! Are you going to go by "snowflake" or a shortened version of that like me: Buckrun= Buck?

"Snow" works for me! I like it! But it's Your choice! :thumb: