The what are you listening to thread

They broadcast anything after the 70's up there? :smirk:....................... :popcorn:....................... "If you want anything, ya gotta hump and git it"! :thumb:
I was actually searching some old CW meeyouzak the other day and came across Conway Twitties... "Redneckin, Love makin Night" and a couple Waylon's songs.. can't remember all of them but the Dukes sound track was one of them. :thumb:

I was actually searching some old CW meeyouzak the other day and came across Conway Twitties... "Redneckin, Love makin Night" and a couple Waylon's songs.. can't remember all of them but the Dukes sound track was one of them. :thumb:

You old country f@#kers....:smirk:

You old country f@#kers....:smirk:

Used to be only rock, then alternative then country now a little bit of everything......... ok not everything but close.

Hank William's Jr said during a concert I was at that there are 2 types of music.... real good and real shitty! Without knowing I kind of taken on that montra. If you were to read the play lists on my ipod or phone you'd be scratching your head wondering WTF... ???

Here's an example.....
Hank Jr
ACDC
Van Halen
Kenny Wayne Sheepard
Marshall Tucker
Tone Loc
Eagles
Glenn Frey
Ash Grunwald
Saliva
Molly Hatchett