The what are you listening to thread

I saw that division bell tour here in Dallas. Speaking of old bastard I also remember DAT and still have some laying around. I should probably sell all my studio gear. The child has grown, and the dream is gone. ..and the tinnitus is perpetual.

It is alternative John. One must listen to all, and full, to understand music.

Do you listen to classical, or opera?

I have a 5-6th great uncle by the last name of Bach. Can't remember what grandma said as I was only 16-17yo when she passed. Although I can't play any instruments, I can listen to just about anything but that scream-o and cRap is barely tolerable. Is that even music?

It is alternative John. One must listen to all, and full, to understand music.

Do you listen to classical, or opera?
Disagree. Some "music" doesnt warrant my attention. Einsterzende Nubauten? WFT is that?

Yeah I dig classical at times, some of it is far too pretentious. Jazz too. I really like the early blues guys. I connect with the emotion more than the heavy structure of symphony.

Would rather listen to Blind Lemon Jefferson than Mozart, although they both appeal to me. One technical, one emotional.

Here ya go
https://youtu.be/h3yd-c91ww8?list=RDh3yd-c91ww8

Last edited:
That is definitely my kind of blues. Along with any bluegrass, etc. I don't run from banjo sound, it draws me in. Used to hit what was called the Strawberry Bluegrass Festival in Camp Mathers in Yosemite, then the changed it to just Strawberry, and invited crappy bands to play.