The Retrun of Timo

It's been 8 weeks since I went down, and did my collar bone. I've been one crochety SOB, and after chain sawing a tree a couple of weeks ago, I was thinking I might give the scooter a try. So being that I was needing to meet up with Big Dan, I recruited Trav, and hauled my scooter up the hill, and we all met at Casa Dans at 8:00 Saturday.

Gearing up at 9:00ish.
Big Dans Return if Timo 2 001.JPG
Ready to roll at 9:00 sharp.:devil:
Big Dans Return if Timo 2 003.JPG

First stop from Dans for "adjustments."
Big Dans Return if Timo 2 004.JPG

We made our way from there to the magic maze.
Big Dans Return if Timo 2 005.JPG

Standing in the middle soaking up the auroa.
Big Dans Return if Timo 2 006.JPG
Trav getting ready for his new wallpaper.:P
Big Dans Return if Timo 2 007.JPG

While the photo shoot was on, I went over and checked to see if my boat was still moared up.
Big Dans Return if Timo 2 008.JPG more to come.....

ill wait till dans all done to add the couple pics i got. maybe ill throw up a unedited video... my adobe premier 4 stopped working and my trail for cs6 ran out so now i have to go steal that shit :lol:

that ST trail was so dam fun.

my lever... i was just seeing a new one in the magazines that have the cable as well and was thinking man i want that... so thank you mr rock for giving me the NEED to get one now :lol:

Sorry guys, but I've got some missing pictures, and the Big Dawg is one of them.

I'll finish up my pics starting with this one in the middle of some ST.
Big Dans Return if Timo 2 021.JPG
It was good to be back out.
Big Dans Return if Timo 2 020.JPG

We then made our way to Travs wash from Hell for a well deserved break.
Big Dans Return if Timo 2 022.JPG

Where we came from.
Big Dans Return if Timo 2 023.JPG

Where we are headed.
Big Dans Return if Timo 2 024.JPG

While Trav and myself climbed up and out, Big Dan took the undented new pipe, and headed back up.
Big Dans Return of Timo 001.JPG
A zoom shot of protecting the pipe.:P
Big Dans Return if Timo 2 025.JPG

The caption here would be ":foul: Trav!" :smirk:
Big Dans Return if Timo 2 026.JPG

Big Dans Return if Timo 2 027.JPG

And he's clear.:ride:
Big Dans Return if Timo 2 028.JPG

My only shot of the dog.:noidea:
Big Dans Return of Timo 003.JPG

Thanks again to Trav, and Dan, for getting me back out in the saddle. Next ride out will be stepped up in miles, and terrain.:devil:

Timo I always like reading your reports my friend looks like some fun stuff, maybe I can get an invite out there someday I'll bring some beers this time. Ro0st!!

Timo I always like reading your reports my friend looks like some fun stuff, maybe I can get an invite out there someday I'll bring some beers this time. Ro0st!!
Anytime. Give me a little warning, and I'm sure Trav and I, could abuse you quite well.:devil:

Haha, Looks fun fellerz :ride:
All it needs is a little 94ish in the mix.:thumb:

Nice looking terrain. I like that single track. :thumb:
Big Dans playground is saweet.:ride:

Can you share where that single track was publicly or privately maybe?
Kind of in the Purgatory area, but the best I could realy do, is point at the mountain we rode. Then just start looking for the mountain bike trails and ST going up into the hills, there's a shat load of them.:cool:

Anytime. Give me a little warning, and I'm sure Trav and I, could abuse you quite well.:devil:

All it needs is a little 94ish in the mix.:thumb:

Big Dans playground is saweet.:ride:

Kind of in the Purgatory area, but the best I could realy do, is point at the mountain we rode. Then just start looking for the mountain bike trails and ST going up into the hills, there's a shat load of them.:cool:

Ah yes, haven't been to Purgatory in a couple years. Your right, there's a shat load of them with some sweet waterfalls. Looks like the wind was kicking up some dust today.