The Mini Track RR

so i was exploring my surrounding area and found a new trail. Exploring that trail i found a little mini track with 3 berms and 2 small jumps.

Not a lot of mileage on this ride but some fun single track and some scary ruts that will eat your bike whole. some derp moments and 1 get off... i landed on my feet tho :P

Video was a little jacked. I wanted to do 1080p so i set the gopro to R5 then set the camera using the LCD screen. Turns out i need to point it up a more then other modes :picard: So the camera is pointed down a little to much. Also all 3 files were too big for youtube so i had to re encode and make it 720p... sucha waste of time :( These vids are very minimally edited... just put together and no music.

watch in 720p its much better

What a pretty area! Lots of single track. I hate those washouts. The second you pick up any speed they get you! Just as it did in the video :lol: The cyclist dont look very happy with you. Im surprised you didnt run into any of them on the trail. I saw the look they gave you when you popped back on to the road. I'd be careful riding those trails and make sure nobody is following you home.

What a pretty area! Lots of single track. I hate those washouts. The second you pick up any speed they get you! Just as it did in the video :lol: The cyclist dont look very happy with you. Im surprised you didnt run into any of them on the trail. I saw the look they gave you when you popped back on to the road. I'd be careful riding those trails and make sure nobody is following you home.

the cyclist didnt give a shit. he dont ride those trails anyway hes a street guy. The only ones who might get pissed is horse riders... they share the trail with me. last one i came across was really nice tho and had me help her train her horse to not be scared of dirtbikes :thumb:

the guy who gave me a look was probably a illegal anyway. They come in hordes once a year when a real estate agent puts on a community garage sale... he does all the advertising and you just put your stuff out. prolly had 10 houses in teh neighborhood hjaving a garage sale. You can always tell which are the illegals because they arent just out buying a thing or two... no no they come in and buy up as much stuff that they can fit on their vehicles... and they are amazing at it too. a few years ago they hit us up and bought a couple hundred bucks worth of stuff.. i thought no way in hell are they gonna fit it all.... btu somehow they do.

ohh and that one rutt spot gets me a lot... its just the depth of the rutt and the angle of the turn... next time i ride it im actually be a good Samaritan, stop and add more rocks to fill that SOAB in.

SRAD97750

Staff member
beautiful... in an orange kind of way...

Oompa_Loompa_1104093a.jpg

-BIG DAN